Welcome to the Willowell Foundation!
Who We Are:
The Willowell Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to connecting people with the environment, education, the arts, and each other.
From our many outdoor alternative education programs, to the Vermont Sail Freight Project- an effort to help local farmers reclaim food transportation, we are committed to offering land-based programs and activities which focus on re-connecting with nature and learning through experience.
What is Happening at Willowell?
- Annual Boogie Benefit Featuring BandAnnaBurnham Hall, Lincoln, $10 at the door
- 2015 Summer Camp ScheduleRegister today for one of our exciting camps!!
- Keep Walden in the WoodsWE DID IT!! Thanks to all who gave, we raised over $14,000 in two months. Thank You!
- Students Learn About Local Foods80 members of Team Phoenix visited the Willowell Garden in Monkton
- Kindled Nature Program: Register TodaySpend first Saturdays in the Willowell woods learning skills and playing games!
Willowell is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit.