HomeWelcome to the Willowell Foundation!
Who We Are:The Willowell Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to connecting people with the environment, education, the arts, and each other. From our many outdoor alternative education programs, to the Vermont Sail Freight Project- an effort to help local farmers reclaim food transportation, we are committed to offering land-based programs and activities which focus on re-connecting with nature and learning through experience.
What is Happening at Willowell?
- Annual Boogie BenefitBurnham Hall, Lincoln, $10 at the door
- 2017 Summer Camps Now OpenRegister today for a summer of adventure!
- Kindled Nature ProgramKindled registration is now open! Offering two separate sessions this year.
- Wren's Nest Forest PreschoolStill Space in the Fall 2016 Class!
- Click here to listen to interviewsfrom the interpretive panel series