Welcome to the Willowell Foundation!
Who We Are:
The Willowell Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to connecting people with the environment, education, the arts, and each other.
From our many outdoor alternative education programs, to the Vermont Sail Freight Project- an effort to help local farmers reclaim food transportation, we are committed to offering land-based programs and activities which focus on re-connecting with nature and learning through experience.
What is Happening at Willowell?
- Click here to listen to interviewsfrom the interpretive panel series
- Wren's Nest Forest PreschoolFall 2016 registration now open
- Click here to donate to our Go Fund Me today!
- 2016 Summer CampsRegistration is Now Open!
- Kindled Nature ProgramSpend first Saturdays in the Willowell woods learning skills and playing games!
Willowell is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit.