Welcome to the Willowell Foundation!
Who We Are:
The Willowell Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to connecting people with the environment, education, the arts, and each other.
From our many outdoor alternative education programs, to the Vermont Sail Freight Project- an effort to help local farmers reclaim food transportation, we are committed to offering land-based programs and activities which focus on re-connecting with nature and learning through experience.
What is Happening at Willowell?
- 3rd-Annual International Bocce Ball TournamentSunday, July 20, Noon-5PM. The competition gets stronger each year!
- "The Secret Language of Horses" Day Camp in JulyA different kind of horse camp for 9-13-yr-olds with any level horse experience!
- Herbal Medicine Workshop SeriesHerbalists Julie Mitchell and Juliette Abigail Carr will teach several classes on herbal medicine & how to make your own products
- Summer Camp at WillowellRegistration now open for 8 weeks of summer camp!
- Walden Project in Huffington PostFeatured in list of "Awesome Public Schools"!
Willowell is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit.