Welcome to the Willowell Foundation!
Who We Are:
The Willowell Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to connecting people with the environment, education, the arts, and each other.
From our many outdoor alternative education programs, to the Vermont Sail Freight Project- an effort to help local farmers reclaim food transportation, we are committed to offering land-based programs and activities which focus on re-connecting with nature and learning through experience.
What is Happening at Willowell?
- Kindled Nature ProgramSpend first Saturdays in the Willowell woods learning skills and playing games!
- Wren's Nest Forest PreschoolFall 2015 registration now open
- Thanks for another great year of summer camps!!Check back in early February for 2016 camp listings
- Keep Walden in the WoodsWE DID IT!! Thanks to all who gave, we raised over $14,000 in two months. Thank You!
- Walden Project in Huffington PostFeatured in list of "Awesome Public Schools"!
Willowell is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit.