Welcome to the Willowell Foundation!
Who We Are:
The Willowell Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to connecting people with the environment, education, the arts, and each other.
From our many outdoor alternative education programs, to the Vermont Sail Freight Project- an effort to help local farmers reclaim food transportation, we are committed to offering land-based programs and activities which focus on re-connecting with nature and learning through experience.
What is Happening at Willowell?
- February Break: Camp Snow FireRegister your 8-12 year olds today!
- Kindled Nature ProgramKindled registration is now open! Offering two separate sessions this year.
- Wren's Nest Forest PreschoolStill Space in the Fall 2016 Class!
- Click here to listen to interviewsfrom the interpretive panel series
- Click here to donate to our Go Fund Me today!
Willowell is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit.